About Ace Hardware
Make your dream of business ownership a reality with Ace Hardware
For more than 85 years, Ace Hardware has been America's neighborhood hardware retailer. Recognized as leader in the booming $279 billion home improvement industry, Ace Hardware is offering a tremendous opportunity for those wanting to build a profitable and lasting business.
With the financial backing and support from a globally trusted and locally embraced brand you can start your own business that leads its industry in customer satisfaction.
Why Choose Ace Hardware
Successful individuals like you choose Ace Hardware for business ownership everyday these 7 reasons:
*Incentives vary by store format/size and are based on Discovery recommended products and quantities. Incentive given as a credit, not as cash or a loan. $330,000 is based on a recommended order for a 10,000sq. ft. store.
- New store incentives – up to $330,000*
- No royalty fees and a portion of the company profits are distributed back to the retail owners each year
- Independent ownership with dedicated training & support
- Flexible product mix that can be customized to your local market
- Recommended core Ace product mix based on 16 years of Point-of-Sale data
- Solid foundation and fad proof future
- Globally recognized and locally embraced
The successful Ace Owner:
- Is a hard worker
- Is passionate about great customer service
- Has good communication and sales skills
- Has a track record for success
- Has leadership skills
- Has great organizational skills
"I look at Ace as a big family. We have dealer groups where you get to learn from other owners and share ideas. Since we have been in the dealer groups other owners have become close friends of mine that I can learn from. I still stay in contact with employees at the corporate offices that I worked with years ago." Steve Bjorkman, Bjorkman's Ace Hardware, McHenry, IL
"Prior to owning an Ace I was working in corporate America and knew I didn't want to be behind a desk anymore. I looked at 30-40 different options of companies to invest in and the biggest reason I chose Ace is because they allow owners to be independent. I wanted a business I could learn and replicate and continue to do. I am proud to say in just four years I have two stores now and I'm working on opening my third." Kirby Kuklinski, Ace Hardware Uintah Gardens,
Colorado Springs, CO
The ultimate success can be yours with Ace. Request information today to have an Ace representative contact you to answer any questions you have about this exciting opportunity!