Become an Allstate Agent
Driven? Capitalistic? Empathetic?
Good. You're in the right place.
Make sure your career is in Good Hands®. Work with Allstate.
The nation's largest publicly held personal lines insurer.
One of the most recognized brands in America since 1931.
A Fortune® 100 company with over $99 billion in total assets.
Run Your Business
Allstate Agents enjoy a true economic interest in the book of business they write —
a rare advantage in the insurance industry. That means you get a business to pass on...or all the economic benefits when you sell*. To ensure your success, you'll also be able to leverage:
- The Allstate Customer Information Center that provides after-hours support for your agency.
- Ongoing support from Allstate field professionals.
- Our full line of property, casualty and financial services products.
- One of the largest teams of centralized claims professionals in the country with 24/7 support.
- Marketing materials designed to help you generate revenue for your agency.
- A customizable company website to help drive clients to you
With Allstate, you have a choice. You can start a new agency or purchase an
existing one. Either way, there are no royalty or franchise fees.
Allstate Agents go to market prepared. Not only does our education program provide a comprehensive foundation — it's free both to agents and their entire staff.
Allstate's 5-8 weeks of education includes products, technology, and sales techniques courses with professional educators at the regional office and home office with some courses offered online.
We're looking for franchise/ business owners who are outgoing and have sales, marketing, and/or management experience, and who are results oriented. A person who can build relationships, lead a team, and who has the motivation to excel! You must have a minimum of $50k in liquid capital, and be ready to make a full-time commitment.