Brixx Wood Fired Pizza serves feel-good food and inspired beverages for people who want something fast, fresh and delicious. A ski trip to the mountains was the genesis for creating a comfortable, casual place that was easy and fun to run. Our successful, award-winning concept is now ready to hit the big time with franchise opportunities in exclusive territories throughout the U.S. Learn why a Brixx Wood Fired Pizza franchise is truly a mouth-watering opportunity.
Fun food never goes out of style. And the numbers validate it—pizza sales have consistently reached $36 billion in the last three years with more growth than any other major food category.* Craft beers are the fastest growing segment in the alcohol category.** The stats look even better when you're talking about a Brixx Wood Fired Pizza franchise. Our full-service restaurant concept is clearly the pizza franchise to own.
- A proven business model with broad market appeal
- Strong lunch, dinner and evening dayparts
- Average Unit Volume of $1.85 million for 3,500 square feet
- Sales per square foot of $600-$700
- Twenty percent of sales from craft beers, with margins at an incredible 75 percent
- Manageable menu and cross-use of ingredients, resulting in lower cost-of-goods and faster turn times than other restaurants
- Greater purchasing power as we expand into new markets
Brixx Wood Fired Pizza looks as good on the plate as it does on paper. Our handcrafted meals use the highest quality ingredients, and everything we serve is made from scratch. Sure, we could use canned pineapples and soup from a mix, but it just wouldn't taste as good. We serve over 20 craft beers and an impressive array of well-chosen, affordable wines. No wonder everyone from foodies to families comes to Brixx for delicious, healthy, budget-friendly food that's fun!
*Pizza Power Report, 2008
**Brewers Association, 2006
Training and Support
We worked very hard to make running our restaurants easy.
As seasoned restaurant owner/operators in the fine dining category, we knew exactly what we wanted when we opened—and what we didn't. So we purposely eliminated many of the things that make running a restaurant so demanding. We kept our food, beverage and inventory costs low. We trimmed ticket times to ten minutes and structured the operations to make the workweeks more attractive than other restaurant/bar concepts. As a Brixx pizza franchise owner, you benefit from our ten-year track record running over a dozen Brixx.
- Real Estate Support: We provide Brixx Pizza franchisees with guidance on syncing the architectural design of our storefronts to the local upscale neighborhoods. Whether it's a new build or a conversion, our designers can help create footprints to work as freestanding, urban in-line, or anchors in AAA real estate lifestyle centers.
- Operations Support: Our 10+ years of running our own locations means you benefit when you open your own Brixx Wood Fired Pizza franchise.
- Startup Support:
- Comprehensive guidance to get you up and running
- Complete package of startup materials
- Design, architectural and décor assistance
- Help in staging a successful Grand Opening
- On-site training at opening
- Continual access to resources and our training and support center
- Sales and Marketing:
- Brand guide and online toolkit to help you leverage the power of the Brixx brand
- Promotional strategies
- Library of promotional materials, including print advertising, direct mail, flyers, broadcast materials and more
- Marketing, advertising and public relations guidance
- Online marketing through our corporate website
- Ongoing Support:
- Scheduled visits from our field representatives
- Direct phone support from our home office
- Newsletters and updates
- System-wide meetings and conferences tailored to your needs