When comparing the 2010 national findings of long term care costs it is easy to see why adult day health care is the right choice. The costs of assisted Living Care on average will cost $ 26,940.00 a year while nursing home care is even higher; $51,191.00 per year. A caregiver may pay $41,184.00 annually for in home care compared to only $18,252.00 annually for Adult Day Care.
Care Brands Systems is committed to bringing affordable, quality care to all of its members in a safe, supportive, up-scale environment. You are an integral component to this process. It is through our partnership with you that we can make a difference.
Care Brands Systems offers our owners the support and direction needed to get their center up and running successfully as quickly and economically as possible. With over 25 years in "Franchise Roll-Out" experience, our Design and Development Team will partner with our owners in providing assistance with the following:
- Professional Development
- Real Estate Assistance
- Architectural Design
- Site Selection
Owning a successful adult day care franchise requires more than a good idea, product, or service. It warrants a clear understanding of your markets demographics, projected trends for that market, consumer demand for your services – not to mention the existing competition within your industry and/or territory. Reasons you should choose Care Club, the top adult day care franchise opportunity are as follows:
Customer growth is exploding:
- The Senior Citizen population is experiencing unprecedented growth that is expected to continue for the next forty years.
- According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the U.S. 65+ senor population will increase by 147% between 2000 and 2050. The U.S. population as a whole is only expected to increase by 49% during the same period.
- Everyday in the United States, 6000 Americans celebrate their 65th birthday.
- 3800 Americans celebrate their 85th birthday.
- 38.7 million = number of people 65 and older in the U.S. in 2008
- 88.5 million = projected number of people 65 and older in the U.S. in 2050
- 5.4 million = number of people 85 and older in the U.S. in 2008
- 19 million = projected number of people 85 and older in the U.S. in 2050
- 67,473 = estimated number of people 100 and older in the U.S. in 2005
- 580,605 = estimated number of people 100 and older in the U.S. in 2040
Care Club Adult Day Care turnkey startup support includes:
- Business planning
- Site selection / real estate assistance
- Territory exclusivity
- Resources to help you build and maintain a first-class facility
- Pre-opening and operations training from corporate management
- Ongoing training and supervision assistance from corporate management
- Administrative support
- Quality assurance
Management, marketing and advertising support includes:
Please note, Care Club is not accepting inquiries from CA, HI, IL, IN, MD, MI, MN, NY, ND, OR, RI, SD, VA, WA nor WI
- Press kit
- Marketing contacts
- Interior/exterior branding guidelines
- Customizable advertising materials for television, radio, print, direct mail and special promotions
- Website support
- Lead generation