Carl's Jr.® is celebrating 70 years in the quick-service industry. What began as a lone hot dog cart in Los Angeles, Calif. in 1941 is today a wholly owned subsidiary of CKE Restaurants, Inc. of Carpinteria, Calif. As of the end of Q1 fiscal 2012, CKE, through its subsidiaries, had a total of 3,182 franchised, licensed or company-operated restaurants in 42 states and in 20 countries, including 1,262 Carl's Jr.® restaurants and 1,909 Hardee's® restaurants.
Training and Support
Before you open we assist you through the following:
- Site selection
- Restaurant Design
- Equipment ordering
After you open, we continue to assist you with:
- Field support:We have a team of Franchise Business Consultants who will assist you with your business
- Operations:We provide you with periodic information on a variety of items to assist you with operating your new business.
- Franchise services: We are only a phone call or an email away to respond to any questions you might have.
- R&D: A qualified staff of professionals in our state-of-the-art test kitchen provides ongoing research and development.
- Marketing/Advertising: You continually benefit from our Marketing Team who will support you with your strategic advertising and local store marketing.
|Minimum Financial Requirements*||Net Worth $1,000,000|
Liquid Assets: $300,000
|Experience||Previous franchise or restaurant experience|
|Multi-Unit Development||3 restaurant minimum|
|Franchise Fees||$25,000 (1st and 2nd)|
$20,000 (3rd and 4th)
$15,000 (5th and more)
|Total Estimated Initial Investment*||$1.3 million+**|
|Advertising Fee||5.5% of gross sales|
|Royalty Fee||4% of gross sales|
|Unit Size||2,450 sq. ft. to 3,212 sq. ft. (w/o playground)|
|Term of Franchise Agreement||20 years|
|Franchise Training||12 weeks of hands-on management training
Contact us now to find out more!