With more than 80 years of donut-making to our name, Dixie Cream knows how to make donuts that defy comparison. Notice that our donuts are a little taller than others. Notice, too, the golden band around the middle of a Dixie Cream. That's our promise of light and creamy melt-in-your-mouth goodness that just gets better by the bite.
Q. What does the franchise system include?
A.Owning and operating an assigned Dixie Cream Donut restaurant use of the brand name, trademarks, recipes, operational systems and methods, and decor. Additionally, you will receive support in these specific areas:
Q. I'm interested in a Dixie Cream Donuts franchise. What do I do next?
- Facility planning on site location and architectural design
- Specifications for fixtures, equipment, and leasehold improvements
- Assistance in site selection and lease negotiation
- Corporate training for Owner/Operator and Director of Operations/General Managers
- Kitchen/ Back of the House Workflow design
- Ongoing support from members of the Training and Operations Team
- Ongoing updates for increasing profitability
- Products with high industry demand
- Efficiency in all systems
- Favorable national contracts with suppliers of goods and services
- Operating manuals, policies, procedures, and business management systems.
A. Fill out the personal profile form and return it to the address indicated. A Beautiful Brands representative will contact you and start you down the road to owning your own business.
Q. Is there any experience necessary to own a Dixie Cream Donut restaurant?
A. Yes, but not necessarily in foodservice. Dixie Cream actively searches for candidates with a strong background in business management.
Q. Do I need to be involved in the day-to-day operation of my franchise?
A. At least one owner or a designated manager must be involved on a full-time basis and must be responsible for the day-to-day operations and management.