The U.S. staffing industry hit a record $114 billion in 2012. And it's projected to grow to more than $121 billion in North America in 2013. Express Employment Professionals is a growing franchise, with more 600 current locations and 30 years of experience. In 2011; Express franchisees generated on average more than $4.5 million in sales per territory, with over $2 million in growth per territory since 2009. As an Express franchise owner, you control your life with flexible weekday hours in a professional business.
Express is celebrating their 30th anniversary in 2013 by giving the first 30 new franchisees $30,000 in working capital. It's a great time to consider a future with Express!
Additionally, in 2013 Express will honor the service of our veterans by waiving the $35,000 franchise fee for the first five qualified U.S. veterans awarded a new franchise.
Express Employment Professionals – A World Class Franchise
Express Franchisee Facts*:
- Ranked #1 in the Staffing Industry category and #66 in the Entrepreneur Franchise 500 in 2013
- Ranked #96 in the Global Franchise Rankings by Entrepreneur in 2012.
- Rated a World-Class Franchise, Express received a 98% approval rating from franchisees on the quality and opportunity of the Express franchise system
- Express was noted as "Clearly the one-stop shop leader" among staffing franchises according to Staffing Industry Analysts.
- In 2011 Express franchisees averaged $4.5 million in average annual sales per territory.
- Express franchisees paid an effective royalty of just 6.7% of revenue in 2011.
- New offices opened since 2009 saw an average of $965,000 in first year sales.
* All figures demonstrated within the Item 19 in the Express Franchise Disclosure Document, March 2012.
Initial franchise fee: $35,000
Total investment: $100,500 to $193,000
Required networth: $200,000
Liquid capital: $50,000
An Express Employment Professionals Franchise
Express offers new franchise owners the unique chance to build income and equity while helping people grow their careers and impact the local community. It's a professional business with weekday hours. For individuals with staffing industry experience can also benefit from our "Boost to Ownership" package. Contact us for details.
Also, we offer more than just operational support to our franchisees. By providing multi-step marketing campaigns, sales training, and public relations assistance, our franchise owners are able to focus on growing their business. Express also offers annual regional and international live training events, as well as continual learning for staff and owners via our online university.
Express offers franchisees two ownership models. The Core Model requires an investment of $100,500 to $135,000 and an active role in new business development by the franchise owner. The Expanded Model requires $152,500 to $193,000 and is formatted so the owner manages a sales staff of two and works with them to develop client relationships. Our franchisees enjoy the opportunity of owning their own business, and a life outside of the office with the balance of time to enjoy friends and family.
Successful Express franchisees come from diverse backgrounds, including senior business management, sales, finance, communications, marketing, manufacturing, IT, banking, education, and human resources.
Generally, we look for:
- Sales or business aptitude
- Minimum of five years proven leadership, sales, or sales management
- Desire to make a difference in your community
Our owner-operator business model lets you create your own definition of success. Design your Express office around your strengths – what engages, excites, and challenges you.