What makes the typical Milio's franchise so terrific? The secret's in the sub! We start with the highest quality meats and cheeses. Add onions, lettuce and tomatoes. Even our bread is baked fresh daily, right in each store. It's simple for customers to order from Milio's™. A streamlined system keeps store operations simple for our team members. Our franchise program simplifies business ownership for qualified, motivated individuals. We are currently looking for new franchises throughout Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois and Nebraska; fulfill your dream of owning your own business with this tremendous franchise opportunity.
Here's what makes Milio's Sandwiches™* a great opportunity for you:
- Tremendous locations available
- Sandwich segment in a state of explosive growth
- Consumers eat sandwiches 2.5 times a week
- Turnkey operations
- Training and support from experts
- Proven systems
We're Hot! It might be cold-cuts, but our industry is hot. Sandwiches are the fastest growing category, with sales of quick serve restaurants specializing in sandwiches reaching over $10 billion. The average American eats 193 sandwiches per year and visits a franchise sandwich store an average of 2.5 times per week.
The systems, training and support to get you going...and keep you growing.
The Milio's™ franchise program gives you the tools, instruction and guidance to be able to open a location of your own and to continue to strengthen business in the years to come. Here's what you'll receive:
- Use of the Milio's™ name and logo.
- Assistance in site selection, restaurant design and initial recruitment.
- Training in management, marketing, food preparation and customer service.
- Ongoing operational and promotional support and consultation.
- Ongoing development of new menu items, vendor sourcing and operational techniques.
We're looking for outgoing, results-oriented franchise candidates with strong track record of business success; people that can build relationships, lead teams, and have the motivation to excel! Food industry experience a plus.