Tin Drum Asiacafés are inspired by the energy and atmosphere of the streets of Asia. Founder, Steven Chan, began Tin Drum in 2003 to bring people from all walks of life together to share in a meal that was both tantalizing and comforting.
Our Asian fast-casual concept is so compelling that Steven brought in Atlanta-based private equity firm, Buckhead Investment Partners (BIP) and their Franchise Accelerator Business unit to help grow the brand. Recent BIP Franchise Accelerator success includes growing Tropical Smoothie Café from 200 locations to more than 450 in just a few short years. Now, the leadership team from Tropical Smoothie Café is helping guide the smart, strategic growth of Tin Drum Asiacafé.
Our Asian-inspired menu is in-step with the global palates of today’s consumers-especially Millennials. From Curry to Kalbi, our menu brings together the flavors of the East with dishes from China, Thailand, Vietnam, and Korea.
- Our restaurants are typically between 1,800 to 2,200 square feet
- Features a dramatic wok theater, bold colors and images, open shelving stocked with noodles, sauces, and other ingredients
- Offers sit-down dining and takeout
- 60% of the business is during lunch and 40% is during dinner
- AUV of $910,257 in 2014*
- 13 locations
*Based on 6 restaurants that were open for 24 months. This information appears in Item 19 of our Franchise Disclosure Document. Your results may differ. There is no assurance you will do as well.
The Must Haves
- $150,000 in liquid assets and a minimum net worth of $500,000 (funds may come from you and/or other investors)
- Must be willing to invest between $296,000-$495,000 (costs can vary depending on space and other factors)
- Currently, the key growth area is in the Southeast. We will also consider development agreements in other areas for the right franchise candidate(s).
Throughout our in-depth training, we’ll help you learn everything there is to know about running your Tin Drum, including:
- Food Preparation
- Register Operations
- Inventory Management
- Food Ordering
- Back-of-House Cash Management
- Grand Opening Support
- And more!
Impressive numbers. Exciting food. Solid leadership. Financial strength.
These are the ingredients that make Tin Drum Asiacafé so right, right now.