Tin Drum Asiacafé creates new standards for fast-casual pan-Asian dining in the Southeast. Founded by Georgia Tech graduate Steven Chan in 2003, Tin Drum yields the diverse flavors of Asia served fresh to order. Edgy, urban, upbeat, and lightning quick, Tin Drum reflects the bustling street-side cafes of Steven's childhood in Hong Kong. In our words, Tin Drum puts the STREETS OF ASIA IN YOUR BOWL!
- Tin Drum Asiacafé's market captivating restaurants are now available as a franchise
- Franchise opportunities in limited markets across the Southeast
WHY TIN DRUM?
- Tin Drum's superior products serve an underdeveloped fresh to order, pan-Asian, fast-casual marketplace
- Asian listed in top four flavors poised for massive growth
Training and Support
- Stores include state of the art self-ordering kiosks
- Kiosks equipped with health based software to help patrons order by their dietary goals
- Tin Drum proprietary recipe sauces available through our national distributor
- Reduced build out and operating cost through compact design
- Diverse menu encourages higher than average visit frequency
From the point you first inquire, the Tin Drum team will be there to guide you on your journey
STEPS TO BECOMING A TIN DRUMMER
- Constant contact during due diligence to insure an informed decision and investment
- Informed real estate professionals aide you during site selection and approval
- National company for location buildout oversight in a "turn-key" fashion
- Four week comprehensive pre-opening training program taught in store
- Manuals provided to detail Operations, Training, and Marketing
- Branded products and proprietary sauces available through our national distributor
- Field support is available
- Constant "system" updates
- Most documents needed for running your business available online
- Team support is always just a phone call away
- Request more information
- Submit a preliminary application: Noncommittal but required for consideration
- FDD Review Meeting: Ask lots of questions
- Discovery Day: Find the heartbeat of Tin Drum
- Franchisor review and approval: Do we beat to the same drum?
- Real estate and site selection: Find a great place to drum
- Site approval and lease execution: Secure your location
- Build your Drum: Break ground!
- Training: Get schooled by the master drummers!
- Grand Opening: Drum up a great business!