Profitable Brick Oven Pizzeria-28629

New York County, NY
New York County


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$959,000 $1,360,000

Food & Beverage: Restaurants, Fast Food, Deli


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Profitable Brick Oven Pizzeria-28629 Broker: Jay Goldman

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $959,000
Annual Revenue: $1,360,000
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $319,800
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: $50,000
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 2001
Employees: 12
BBN Listing #: 53174447
Broker Reference #: 28629

Email, Print & Share

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

After 17 years at this Prime Manhattan Corner Location, the Semi-Absentee Oner of this Very Successful Brick Oven Pizzeria is finally ready to sell. Anyone experienced in the pizzeria business will quickly realize that this place is already a gold mine that can do even better with a new owner who is ready, willing and able to be more hands-on. The current owner has kept it really simple: Top-Notch Thin Crust Pizza (slices & pies), sodas, salads, parmigiana heros, and calzones. There's room in the back to add a stove/oven and a venting duct to the roof is already in place, should you want to expand the menu. Unheard of in NYC, there are 17 years left on the lease and No Demolition Clause. The rent escalates at just 3% per year for the next 16 years. In-store sales of about $100,000/month account for 75% of gross revenues; internet delivery orders of about $30,000/month, the other 25%. Roughly 2/3s of in-store sales are made on credit cards; the other 1/3 in cash. Payroll consists of 12 full-time employees for a total of $7,000/week. Open until 2am on Thursdays and 4am on Friday and Saturdays, it's safe to say that this place attracts a late night crowd in this young and affluent neighborhood. The daytime sees lots of deliveries made to corporate accounts, local schools, churches, and a major hospital nearby. The high rise residential building that's about to go up on the other corner of the same block will first bring hundreds of construction worker to this pizzeria and then thousands of new residents. Do be very discreet when visiting this location, as the employees and customers do not know it is for sale. Then, kindly contact listing broker Jay Goldman, should you have any questions and would like to make an appointment to speak with the owner. Please contact broker or email us for further information.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Additional Details:

  • The property is leased.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!