Business For Sale

Commercial Window Cleaning Company

Louisville, KY
Jefferson County


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$285,000 $141,000

Services: Business & Office Services


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Commercial Window Cleaning Company Broker: Fred Grimm
Owner Financing is Available!
Yes, and preferred SBA lending available.

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $285,000
Annual Revenue: $141,000
Net Profit: $113,000
Cash Flow: $113,000
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: $26,000
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 2007
Employees: 1
BBN Listing #: 295136752
Broker Reference #: 2018cwc

Email, Print & Share

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

This is a great owner operated company with 92% of its customers, commercial repeat clients, with the remaining 8% residential.
Servicing Kentucky and Southern Indiana Auto Dealers, Restaurants, Gas Stations, Retail Stores, Fitness Clubs, and General Offices.
Services are scheduled weekly-bi weekly-monthly. Sale includes a proprietary special formula cleaning fluid used for windows. This company began 10 years ago by a retired biochemical engineer. BBB A+ Rating.

More Information on Commercial & Industrial Consultants:
https://commercialindustrialconsultants.com

Contact us to schedule a time to discuss your business needs.
Contact us by phone: 502-893-6849 or by email: fgrimm@fga-inc.com

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Property Features and Assets:

Company truck, tools and other equipment are included in the sale.

Market Competition and Expansion:

This company gains a competitive advantage by offering high quality service paired with moderate pricing options, and maintains an impressive customer list.

Reason for Selling:

Retirement

Additional Details:

  • The property is leased.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!