Business For Sale

Exceptional Distillery And Tasting Room With RE

Not Disclosed, CO

Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$2,330,000 $350,000

Food & Beverage: Production - Bakery, Farms, Winery

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Exceptional Distillery And Tasting Room With RE Broker: Matt Williams

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $2,330,000
Annual Revenue: $350,000
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: Not Disclosed
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: $380,000
Real Estate: $1,100,000
Year Established: Not Disclosed
Employees: 4
BBN Listing #: 148310489
Broker Reference #: 2056

Email, Print & Share

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

Business Overview:

Company, which opened its doors in 2016, is a premier distiller of high end spirits, including bourbon whiskey, rum, gin, and vodka under its iconic, federally trademarked brand. Company owns its 6,000 square foot distillery and tasting room, which is located in one of Colorado’s fastest growing cities. Facility includes a best in class distilling operation, plus a beautiful tasting room that is complete with a full bar & food license, table & patio seating, and a meeting room for private parties.

Company wholesales and self-distributes its products to liquor stores, bars, and restaurants (retail locations) throughout Colorado. The Company expects strong growth in 2018 as its reputation for affordable, high quality products continues to permeate the market. In 2017, roughly 20% of revenue came from wholesale sales while the other 80% came from tasting room sales.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Reason for Selling:

Other Interests.

Additional Details:

  • The property is owned.
  • The owner is not willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:


The information has been supplied by the Seller. BBN has not verified any of the information provided in this listing. Any agreement or decision by a buyer to pursue a transaction of this listing should be based on further investigation and due diligence. BBN expressly disclaims any and all liability resulting from the sale of this business. For full disclosure please read BBN's full Legal Disclaimer.

Request More Information
Contact the Seller is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!