Business For Sale

Successful and Established Dog walking/dog sitting

Abingdon, MD
Harford County


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$60,000 $94,157

Services: Pet Care & Grooming


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Successful and Established Dog walking/dog sitting Broker: Sondra Yarbrough
Owner Financing is Available!
Possibility of some owner financing for a qualified candidate.

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $60,000
Annual Revenue: $94,157
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $29,155
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: $1,000
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 2014
Employees: 12
BBN Listing #: 272827212
Broker Reference #: WT0116

Email, Print & Share

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

This professional dog walking and pet sitting business was founded in February 2014.
Approximately 75% of the revenue is generated from mid day walking while the other 25 per cent comes from pet sitting.

All of their walkers are CPR certified sitters as well as pet first aid certified. All walkers are contractors and they all have been backgrounded checked.

This is an easy to operate and manage from a home-based office.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Property Features and Assets:

Home based office.

Market Competition and Expansion:

There are multiple dog walking businesses in the area but this one sets itself apart with CPR training and background checks.

Reason for Selling:

Personal reasons.

Additional Details:

  • The property is leased.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Documents:

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!