Business For Sale

Home & Bath Remodeling Contractor Northern Chicago

Chicago, IL
Cook County

Northern Chicago


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$579,000 $1,687,400

Services: Construction, Contractors


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Home & Bath Remodeling Contractor Northern Chicago Broker: Jim Peddle
Owner Financing is Available!
$100,000 seller note.

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $579,000
Annual Revenue: $1,687,400
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $213,262
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: $10,000
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 2010
Employees: 19
BBN Listing #: 924150522
Broker Reference #: PB16153

Email, Print & Share

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

This well-established, must see home and bathroom remodeling company services homeowners on the North Side of Chicago. The Company has steadily grown revenues every year since its inception. The Company’s fantastic reviews and great web presence have allowed it to remain busy year-round, even during the months most other similar businesses experience slumps. The Seller estimates they have a pipeline of projects up to 3 months out into 2019. A new owner will benefit by purchasing a business with multiple revenue streams including bathroom and kitchen remodeling, a full-time electrician for service calls, and a handyman division. The Company thrives in the middle ground between larger full remodels and small hourly jobs.

The majority (approximately 80%) of the Company’s revenue comes from bathroom remodeling. This has allowed for the Company to focus most of its efforts and specialize in all aspects of the service. The other 20% of the revenue is made up of general remodeling, electrical and handyman repairs.

The Company’s primary customer base is middle to upper middle class residential and commercial clients. It has a large amount of repeat and referral business. Multiple real estate offices use and recommend the Company to their customers. The Company also receives many of its referrals from other trade contractors such as plumbers, larger contractors and its material vendors.

Interested buyers are required to execute an electronic NDA and provide a LinkedIn profile or resume prior to the disclosure of the name and location of the Company.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Property Features and Assets:

The Company operates out of a 3,000 square feet office and workshop space plus 800 square feet basement. 1,500 square feet is used for office and 1,500 square feet is used for a workshop and storage. The office space is very modern and outfitted with top of the line technology. The Company rents the space from a third-party landlord. The lease will expire at the end of 2018 with the opportunity to sign an additional 3 years.

Market Competition and Expansion:

The Company's main competitors are boutique remodeling firms that charge significantly more than the Company does. The Company’s key advantage is that it does the simple things well. The construction industry has a bad reputation for no shows and general lack of follow through. The Company receives constant compliments on just doing the simple things correctly. There is a tremendous amount of growth opportunities for the business and industry. Adding additional sales staff, subcontractors and employees could drive revenue up even more. New services could be incorporated to drive growth. The Company currently sticks with bathrooms and small remodeling projects and has become very proficient in this one niche. It would be easy to add different trades to the business and expand the services offered. A few of the other services that could be added are HVAC, siding, windows, roofing, hardwood floors and many others.

Reason for Selling:

Other business interests.

Additional Details:

  • The property is leased.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Disclaimer:

The information has been supplied by the Seller. BBN has not verified any of the information provided in this listing. Any agreement or decision by a buyer to pursue a transaction of this listing should be based on further investigation and due diligence. BBN expressly disclaims any and all liability resulting from the sale of this business. For full disclosure please read BBN's full Legal Disclaimer.


Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!