Business For Sale

Independent Gas Convenience-Store Monroe County PA

Not Disclosed, PA
Monroe County


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$175,000 $1,888,862

Automotive & Boats: Gas Stations


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Independent Gas Convenience-Store Monroe County PA Broker:

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $175,000
Annual Revenue: $1,888,862
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $155,000
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: $160,000
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: Not Disclosed
Employees: 6
BBN Listing #: 34554447
Broker Reference #: 28248

Email, Print & Share

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

Well-established, independent gas and convenience store- now available. Features 60,000 gallons/month gas, with average pool margin at $.10/gallon. Around 8,500 gallons/month of diesel, . Inside store makes $40,000/month, 65% of which is cigarettes, with a margin, and the remaining 35% grocery and tobacco products average a 45% margin. Lottery commission, presently, is $1,800/month, which is $100.00/month higher than the rent! ATM (rented) does $1,500/year. PA skill games another 2,000 per month. No rent escalator on first five years of lease! There is a 2% escalator/year, starting in year six. Triple net taxes are $6,700/ year, paid quarterly. All environments are good. New economic pattern promising continued extraordinary returns, are now allowing for HIgh Pool margins. Gas $.45, Diesel-$.75, and off road diesel and kerosene $1.00

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Additional Details:

  • The property is leased.
  • The owner is not willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!