Business For Sale

Lifestyle Surf Brand based in San Diego

Not Disclosed, CA
San Diego County

North County Coastal San Diego


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$150,000 $241,674

Wholesale/Distribution: Durable Goods


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Lifestyle Surf Brand based in San Diego Broker: Dylan McGrath
License #: 01525675

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $150,000
Annual Revenue: $241,674
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: Not Disclosed
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: Not Disclosed
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 2003
Employees: 2
BBN Listing #: 217223364
Broker Reference #: 106-15149

Email, Print & Share

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

Established in 2003, this well-known surf/outdoor brand sells surfboard stomp pads, surfboard bags, apparel, wax and other products. They have an engaged social media following and very appealing marketing (great website, photos, imagery and overall branding.) 60% of revenue is wholesale to retailers and International distributors. The other 40% is direct-to-consumer via their website and Amazon. Their branding is well positioned for a direct-to-consumer push online, but due to a new business venture, the seller doesn't have the time to take it to the next level of growth. He currently only devotes ~5 hrs/week to the business and it currently turns a small profit. They have 2 part-time employees: 1 sales person who works ~10 hrs/week and 1 warehouse employee who works 1-2 hrs/day primarily fulfilling and shipping orders.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Property Features and Assets:

Leased location of 1,000 square feet with a total rent of $1,431. Seller is active in the business with 2 Part Time employees.

Reason for Selling:

Seller started a new business venture and does not

Additional Details:

  • The property is leased.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!