Business For Sale

High-End Nostalgic Restaurant in Old Market

Omaha, NE
Douglas County


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$480,000 $1,105,033

Food & Beverage: Restaurants, Fast Food, Deli


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: High-End Nostalgic Restaurant in Old Market Broker: Cortney Sells
Owner Financing is Available!
Purchase Price: $480,000 15% Buyer Down Payment: $72,000 15% Seller Financing: $72,000 70% Bank Loan: $336,000 A 15% down payment of $72,000 returns $88,077 in the first year after debt payments!

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $480,000
Annual Revenue: $1,105,033
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $157,171
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: $100,000
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 1995
Employees: 20
BBN Listing #: 319834398
Broker Reference #: RES097

Email, Print & Share

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

This high-end nostalgic restaurant has been in service since 1995 in a great 6,000 sq. ft. location. With 20 employees, this restaurant is fully staffed for its capacity including a full-time kitchen manager. Able to manage a low-key weekday evening as well as fully book weekends, the staff has experience and is very reliable. A plus – the owner does not do any cooking!

In an incredible, historic building, this restaurant offers over 6,000 square feet of space with an atmosphere perfect for a client meeting or a romantic evening. The historical charm that delightfully remains, adds warmth and richness to the rooms. This restaurant is open for dinner only. Food sales account for 70% of income, while alcohol sales make up the remaining 30%.

Serving locally sourced premium cut steaks, this Omaha institution is a favorite among both the local and out-of-state crowds. With an upscale menu, excellent service, and delicious cocktails, diners are treated to a memorable night out in downtown Omaha. The menu is a steak-lovers dream, with all the favorite steakhouse selections as well as seafood, salads, and delectable desserts.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Property Features and Assets:

6,000+ square feet at $7,600/month, dining room, private dining rooms, bars, restrooms.

Market Competition and Expansion:

Growth Opportunities: Advertise, build additional relationships with concierges, increase customers to meet capacity, open for lunch with modified menu.

Reason for Selling:

Retirement

Additional Details:

  • The property is leased.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Disclaimer:

The information has been supplied by the Seller. BBN has not verified any of the information provided in this listing. Any agreement or decision by a buyer to pursue a transaction of this listing should be based on further investigation and due diligence. BBN expressly disclaims any and all liability resulting from the sale of this business. For full disclosure please read BBN's full Legal Disclaimer.


Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!