Business For Sale

Small Town Food & Booze Near Lincoln

Lincoln, NE
Lancaster County

Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$98,000 $376,169

Food & Beverage: Restaurants, Fast Food, Deli

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Small Town Food & Booze Near Lincoln Broker: Cortney Sells
Owner Financing is Available!
Purchase Price: $98,000 50% Buyer Down Payment: $49,000 50% Seller Financing: $49,000 The Seller is willing to finance up to 50% of this business purchase for the incoming owner!

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $98,000
Annual Revenue: $376,169
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $45,121
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: $28,000
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 2012
Employees: 7
BBN Listing #: 617934398
Broker Reference #: RES098

Email, Print & Share

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

Business Overview:

This turn-key restaurant and bar in a smaller Nebraska community is a perfect fit for a first-time restaurant owner. The current owner is willing to carry up to 50% of the purchase price, which significantly lowers the financial burden of purchasing a business, and completely eliminates the need for a bank.

There are two sides to this business. One side is a family-friendly diner-style restaurant. The other side of the business and building is a bar/lounge area, which allows for seating for 40 patrons.

Currently providing the only opportunity for Keno and games in town, this establishment caters to locals looking for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the restaurant area, which seats up to 60 people and accounts for 65% of sales. The remaining 35% comes from alcohol sales at the bar.

There are two full time and five part-time employees on staff, including a bar manager who handles all ordering for the bar side of the business. Additionally, servers, cooks and bartenders round out the staff to ensure customers have a good time and seldom have to wait.

An incoming owner could drive traffic with a social media page or website to announce events such as poker runs, dart leagues or kitchen specials.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Property Features and Assets:

4,500 square feet at $2,400/month.

Market Competition and Expansion:

Growth Opportunities: Social media presence/marketing

Reason for Selling:

Spouse's health.

Additional Details:

  • The property is leased.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:


The information has been supplied by the Seller. BBN has not verified any of the information provided in this listing. Any agreement or decision by a buyer to pursue a transaction of this listing should be based on further investigation and due diligence. BBN expressly disclaims any and all liability resulting from the sale of this business. For full disclosure please read BBN's full Legal Disclaimer.

Request More Information
Contact the Seller is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!