Clean Books, Clean Profits

Not Disclosed, FL
Miami Dade County


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$500,000 $500,000

Services: Cleaning


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Clean Books, Clean Profits Broker: Seller of Business

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $500,000
Annual Revenue: $500,000
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $200,000
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: Not Disclosed
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 2003
Employees: 4
BBN Listing #: 12742743
Broker Reference #: 02-060

Email, Print & Share

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

Inquire for more information on this fully established pressure cleaning and painting company and find out all it has to offer from a substantial inventory, little to no overhead costs, knowledgeable employees willing to stay on, to the ability to run this company from the comfort of your own home. Operating 24 hours from the Keys to Broward, this company is ready for a new owner to take it to it’s next height.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Market Competition and Expansion:

Expanding this well-established profit earning company is entirely contingent on the passion, time, and effort a new owner would be willing to bring into it. Staffing is minimal and could easily be increased to take on more pressure cleaning & painting jobs which would bring in more income. Investing this new income back into the company you’d doubtlessly multiply your avenues for growth and expansion. As of this moment this company does primarily pressure cleaning on commercial business properties, about 85%. The remaining 15% goes to residential businesses. Painting jobs are sub-contracted. With a high margin for profit per job and an already established client base, this company can clearly hold its own with any market competition.

Reason for Selling:

Retirement

Additional Details:

  • The property is owned.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!