Listing Expired

Business For Sale

Services: Landscaping & Lawn Care


Professional Lawncare Maintenance & Landscaping Co

South Riding, VA

Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$699,000 $1,985,481

Business Overview:

Established 25 Year Old Lawncare & Landscape Company serving the Northern VA Area that has been dedicated to providing the best service possible at affordable rates. The company has a dedicated staff & highly skilled landscaping professionals that meet & exceed the customers' expectations. While most Lawncare and Landscaping Companies struggled or went out of business during these past tough economic times this company was able to maintain its working relationships & success. The Company provides Residential & Commercial Service with weekly lawn & grounds maintenance as well as landscape design & installation. They also provide Snow Removal & Salt Application Services during the winter months. The Company does about 70% Commercial Work which is local government & corporate with the remaining 30% being Residential. The Company has about 17 trucks with 9 maintenance crews and 3 landscaping crews. The company has a great infrastructure as most of the staff has been with the company for many years. The office staff handles all calls and keeps track of work coming available on the Government Sites to bid. There are operations and field managers in place so it is a well oiled machine. The owner spends his time handling sales & keeping an eye on overall business, as any owner would. With such a great, established infrastructure the company is poised for growth. The biggest area for opportunity is gaining more residential customers as the margins are a lot higher in that sector. Adding a Sales force or acquiring small Lawn Care Maintenance & Landscape company's would be a fast, easy way to grow and the business can definitely support it. With a Large Corporate and Commercial Client Base the residential customers are mostly repeat and gained from referrals. Another area to focus on is developing an advertising campaign to include optimizing the established website.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO CART button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Property Features and Assets:

4,000 sq. ft. building and enclosed yard is leased for $4500/mo. The business is located right off a major route and close to major highways allowing the company to service its customers efficiently. There is plenty of space to grow.

Market Competition and Expansion:

Competition: There is standard competition for the industry. This is a 25 year old business with a great reputation and a very loyal customer base. Growth/Expansion: Expanding Operations into other parts of Northern VA DC & MD is a natural fit for this 25 year old company with seasoned crews and equipment. Increased marketing and advertising can bring in more residential customers as the business is primarily commercial lawn maintenance and landscaping.

Reason for Selling:

Family & Personal Reasons

Additional Details:

  • The property is leased.
  • The owner is not willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Professional Lawncare Maintenance & Landscaping Co Broker: Dustin Zeher Horizon Business Brokers, LLC
Owner Financing is Available!
Financing depends on final purchase price, terms and qualifications of the buyer

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $699,000
Annual Revenue: $1,985,481
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $310,629
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: $245,000
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 1986
Employees: 38
Listing Number: 868932377

Sign Up for Listings
by Email

Have listings emailed to you daily

GET STARTED NOW

Sorry, this listing is no longer available – However, please see similar business for sale listings below that may interest you:


BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!