Business For Sale

Profitable Turnkey Catering Business for Sale

Albuquerque, NM
Bernalillo County

Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$150,000 Not Disclosed

Food & Beverage: Catering, Food Preparation

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Profitable Turnkey Catering Business for Sale Broker: Seller of Business

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $150,000
Annual Revenue: Not Disclosed
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: Not Disclosed
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: Not Disclosed
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: Not Disclosed
Employees: Not Disclosed
BBN Listing #: 191155956
Broker Reference #: Not Disclosed

Email, Print & Share

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

Business Overview:

Well established Catering Business for Sale in Albuquerque, NM. The business has been delivering delicious and healthy food options to corporations and individuals for over 8 years. The chef and staff are highly skilled and widely known for providing superb customer service. The menu has been designed to offer a wide variety of breakfast, lunch, dinner, buffet, dessert and appetizer choices. The client base is over 90% corporate clients. The remaining 10% is for weddings and other special events. The business has a fully equipped commercial kitchen (1,200 sf) and a sales office (600 sf) which could also be used as a possible café/restaurant/retail option. The location has an assumable 4+ year lease in place and is rated for retail. Buyer financing needed. This is an excellent opportunity for someone already owning a catering business and wanting to expand or for the first time business owner.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Additional Details:

  • The property is owned.
  • The owner is not willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:


The information has been supplied by the Seller. BBN has not verified any of the information provided in this listing. Any agreement or decision by a buyer to pursue a transaction of this listing should be based on further investigation and due diligence. BBN expressly disclaims any and all liability resulting from the sale of this business. For full disclosure please read BBN's full Legal Disclaimer.

Request More Information
Contact the Seller is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!