Business For Sale

Hawaii – Tour Operator Partnership

Not Disclosed, HI


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$144,000 $339,000

Recreation: Outdoor


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Hawaii – Tour Operator Partnership Broker: Tom Caltrider

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $144,000
Annual Revenue: $339,000
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $119,000
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: $115,000
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 2013
Employees: 5
BBN Listing #: 106852757
Broker Reference #: HI Tour Partner T

Email, Print & Share

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

Become a partner of this successful tourist services company which operates over 9 tours in a historic part of Hawaii, out of a low cost and very productive retail location. In this retail location they also sell other activities, on a commission basis, and many tourist related items.

The owners are looking to bring in an operating partner who will initially purchase 49% of the business for only $144,000, with an option to purchase the remaining 51%, and who will become actively involved in managing and operating the business, along with the current owner.

Hawaii for many reason has become one of the US’s and the World’s preferred vacation and convention venues, and continues to see excellent growth in the number of visitors and their expenditures and this is the primary driver for the Company’s growth.

The Company is experiencing good growth and the owners believe that the addition of a partner will provide the extra “horsepower” needed for the Company to grow at a faster rate, including the potential of adding new locations.

The business is fairly easy to run, has no direct competition, and only has a few staff members to manage. This is being offered on a totally turnkey basis.

Company had sales of over $339,000 which generated over $119,000 of owner cash flow (“Seller’s Discretionary Earnings”).

This is a low-cost way to become a part owner of a successful Hawaii business and it also provides the opportunity to become the 100% owner in the future. You will be in a position to really enjoy Hawaii’s paradise.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Property Features and Assets:

Low cost leased facilities.

Market Competition and Expansion:

They are the only provider of this service on the island.

Reason for Selling:

Retirement

Additional Details:

  • The property is leased.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!