Business For Sale

Very Large Food Service Distributor Business Fo...

South, LA

Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$2,400,000 $11,000,000

Food & Beverage: Suppliers, Vending

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Very Large Food Service Distributor Business Fo... Broker: Bob McFarland

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $2,400,000
Annual Revenue: $11,000,000
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $823,000
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: $187,000
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: Not Disclosed
Employees: 17
BBN Listing #: 61138630
Broker Reference #: BATONLA001-N3192

Email, Print & Share

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

Business Overview:

Sunbelt Business Brokers of Baton Rouge presents this long standing very large food service distributor business for sale in South Louisiana. Distributor has many long standing loyal customers it has been servicing for decades. Currently 75% of this business is food service, the other 25% is retail. Company services restaurants, convenience stores, groceries and markets. All business comes from a 50 mile radius and all trucks are back to home base every day. Company represents great food service names such as IBP, Koch, Conagra, Guidry’s and Sounyland. The customer knows quality will be delivered each time from brands like these. Business is a homegrown family success story that is ready to be passed on to the next owner and taken to the next level. Real estate is included in the asking price for the business. Building is approximately 6,200sqft. Owner has decided to sell to pursue other interests and retirement. Seller will help transition new owner. Contact us today for more information on this food service distributor business for sale. Come meet the owner, see the impressive operation. Be impressed and make offer! Bob McFarland is sponsored through Sunbelt Business Brokers of Baton Rouge, sponsoring broker Brandon Bourgeois, telephone number 225-201-0202. Please contact Bob directly at 225-201-0202 for more information.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Reason for Selling:


Additional Details:

  • The property is owned.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:


The information has been supplied by the Seller. BBN has not verified any of the information provided in this listing. Any agreement or decision by a buyer to pursue a transaction of this listing should be based on further investigation and due diligence. BBN expressly disclaims any and all liability resulting from the sale of this business. For full disclosure please read BBN's full Legal Disclaimer.

Request More Information
Contact the Seller is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!