Fred Grimm

Commercial & Industrial Consultants, Inc.

2915 Frankfort Avenue

Louisville, KY 40206

Click here to download NDA

Company Overview

CIC Inc., located in Louisville, Kentucky, has been supporting business owners through sales, mergers and acquisitions for over 40 years. We represent buyers and sellers primarily located within the Midwest and Southeast United States including Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio and Tennessee, although we have also led successful sales in the Southwest and West Coast regions of the United States. Please visit our website for additional information about our firm and to view business listings by following the link below: https://commercialindustrialconsultants.com

Services Offered

Business Sales, Mergers and Acquisitions. We represent both Buyers and Sellers through transitions of business ownership. We leverage partnerships with preferred lenders to offer our clients exceptional rates and expedited processing.

Broker Profile

We have over 40 years of experience in locating qualified buyers, establishing funding and hosting negotiations of sale transactions. We have represented a diverse number of industries of various business sizes, from small family concerns to major industrial/commercial enterprises. Additionally, we cultivate and maintain active relationships with select banks and financial institutions for the purpose of obtaining commercial loan accommodations for our clients.

Areas Served

Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio and Tennessee

Contact Fred Grimm
Commercial & Industrial Consultants, Inc.
To: Fred Grimm
Re: Broker Inquiry


Yes! I agree with the BusinessBroker.net Terms of Use & Disclaimer.

Broker Listings


Sort By:

My Listings (6 Found)

automotive-service-center-kentucky Featured Listing
$675,000
Louisville, KY
$675,000
Profitable and well managed automotive service center with above industry-standard business performance. With an A+ rating from the BBB, this business offers automotive repairs including general maint…
Cash Flow $176,000
Revenue $763,000
Owner Financing Available
midwest-millwork-and-casework-manufacturing-business-for-sale Featured Listing
$2,600,000
Not Disclosed, IN
$2,600,000
2017 sales increased $781,000 over 2016. Impressive work in process & contract backlog of $2,650,000 as of April 2018.THIS COMPANY HAS DEMONSTRATED GREAT GROWTH OVER THE PAST TWO YEARS WITH EXCEPTIONA…
Cash Flow $461,621
Revenue $5,427,701
Owner Financing Available
midwest-laser-treatment-and-aesthetic-services Featured Listing
$750,000
Not Disclosed, KY
$750,000
This company has an absentee Owner and employs a manager to direct operational responsibilities between staff management, customer service, sales and marketing.Through recent marketing campaigns and d…
Cash Flow $115,000
Revenue $827,000
Owner Financing Available
commercial-carpet-and-vinyl-sales-and-cleaning-louisville-kentucky Featured Listing
$585,500
Louisville, KY
$585,500
This company has been established for 14 years and maintains a diversified number of large commercial accounts. With an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, this business offers flooring sales, …
Cash Flow $184,000
Revenue $840,000
Owner Financing Available
home-improvement-company-kentucky Featured Listing
$2,700,000
Louisville, KY
$2,700,000
The current owner has successfully grown this business from $600,000 to over $4,000,000 in annual revenue by leveraging a proprietary service process, national and local retail partnerships paired wit…
Cash Flow $737,578
Revenue $4,066,970
Owner Financing Available
commercial-window-cleaning-co-louisville-kentucky
$285,000
Louisville, KY
$285,000
This is a great owner operated company with 92% of its customers, commercial repeat clients, with the remaining 8% residential.Servicing Kentucky and Southern Indiana Auto Dealers, Restaurants, Gas St…
Cash Flow $113,000
Revenue $141,000
Owner Financing Available

Create a Free Buyers Account

Have listings emailed to you daily

GET STARTED NOW

Sell Your Business

Start Advertising
Your Business Today

GET STARTED

Please Note: The business brokers, agents, and other intermediaries advertised on this web site are not to be considered a hire recommendation by BusinessBroker.net. BusinessBroker.net is not responsible for the representations or actions of these business brokers, agents, or intermediaries. BusinessBroker.net is only acting as an advertising medium for these business brokers, agents, and intermediaries. BusinessBroker.net recommends seeking the advice of a lawyer, financial consultant or accountant before purchasing any franchise opportunity, business for sale, business opportunity, or franchise for sale. Part of the BusinessBroker.net Network. Please review our full Disclaimer for more details.