Jay Whitney

Business Development Solutions

555 North Point Center East #400

Alpharetta, GA 30022


770-410-7582

Company Overview

Our practice is based on the belief that a successful business sale/acquisition requires knowledgeable participants and a sense of positive gain to both the buyer and seller. By providing comprehensive assistance before, during, and after the sale/acquisition, we assure our buyers and sellers the greatest possible opportunity for financial success. We have a much higher success rate than most Business Brokers: · From the Buyer side, the industry average is only 3% of all potential buyers succeed in buying a company within the first year and only 5% eventually buy… while we help 75% of our buyer clients buy businesses. We have done significantly more Buyer side acquisition searches than any other business broker firm in Georgia. · The rest of the industry sells, on average, 25% to 33% of their client companies… while we sell 80% of ours. Our professional team provides a much higher level of service than most business brokers. Business Development Solutions (BDS) involves ourselves in business acquisition and sale transactions when we believe we have something unique to contribute. BDS concentrates on business sale/acquisition transactions: · Too small to be of interest to investment bankers, · Requiring more financial and strategic advice and transaction management assistance than normally offered by business brokers. Started in 1992. BDS has successful structured 35+ business acquisition/sale transactions and management buyout. Jay Whitney, Principal, has been an adjunct professor of Entrepreneurship at Reinhardt College. He has an MBA from Georgia State University and has successfully completed the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Examination.

Services Offered

Are you searching for a business to buy, but have not found the right one yet? Have you only looked at businesses “listed” for sale? Our clients realize that most successful acquisitions are usually of businesses that are not “listed” for sale. We work with people/companies that want to buy a privately-held small or mid-sized business (generally valued from $500,000 to $5 million. We contact business owners to find those interested in confidentially selling their businesses, but want a very private transaction and do not want it known that they are marketing their business for sale. Many business owners are willing to talk to one party about selling their business (as an alternative to listing it for sale) because they are not "marketing" their business for sale. We concentrate on helping clients buy businesses in the southeastern USA that have historically had positive cash flow, however, we can find companies to acquire with historically substantial revenue/cash flow that are now turnarounds or distressed. At some point, every business owner does exit planning or considers selling his/her business. We find these companies before they are listed for sale. (Seventy-five (75%) of our buy-side clients buy a business that is not listed for sale.)

Broker Profile

Acquisitions! Find businesses for sale that are NOT "listed" for sale! Are you searching to buy a business, but have not found the right one yet? Have you only looked at businesses “listed” for sale?

Areas Served

Georgia & helping client buy businesses throughout the Southeastern USA

Affiliations

M&A Source, GABB, IBBA, CVBBA (Carolina Virginia Business Broker Association)

Contact Jay Whitney
Business Development Solutions
To: Jay Whitney
Re: Broker Inquiry


Yes! I agree with the BusinessBroker.net Terms of Use & Disclaimer.

Broker Listings


Sort By:

My Listings (0 Found)

No Listings Found

Create a Free Buyers Account

Have listings emailed to you daily

GET STARTED NOW

Sell Your Business

Start Advertising
Your Business Today

GET STARTED

Please Note: The business brokers, agents, and other intermediaries advertised on this web site are not to be considered a hire recommendation by BusinessBroker.net. BusinessBroker.net is not responsible for the representations or actions of these business brokers, agents, or intermediaries. BusinessBroker.net is only acting as an advertising medium for these business brokers, agents, and intermediaries. BusinessBroker.net recommends seeking the advice of a lawyer, financial consultant or accountant before purchasing any franchise opportunity, business for sale, business opportunity, or franchise for sale. Part of the BusinessBroker.net Network. Please review our full Disclaimer for more details.