Request More Information Contact the Seller

  • RE:  $150,000 NET Party Bus Transportation Company
  • Contact:  Mike Darmo
Owner Financing is Available!
$105,000 Down and Balance $45,000 for 1 year at 6.5%

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $150,000
Annual Revenue: $227,000
Net Profit: $150,000
Cash Flow: Not Disclosed
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: $40,000
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: Not Disclosed
Employees: 1
BBN Listing #: 602959836
Broker Reference #: Not Disclosed

Email or Print Listing

Business Overview:

If you are looking for a turn-key business with solid vehicles and a solid reputation with continued upwards growth that was started in January 2019 which currently is ran on a Part-time basis with owner present/involved than look no further. The Busiest days of week (80% of volume) is Fri/Sat, and the remaining 20% is Sun-Thu so it can be a part-time business to accommodate your main profession. The main booking types are: Birthdays & Quinceaneras, Weddings, Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties, Corporate Events/Functions, Concerts, Spring Training Games, High School Proms & Graduations, College Graduations, Football Games/Tailgating, Basketball and Baseball Games (Downtown Phx), Golf Trips, Salt River Tubing & Lake Pleasant Trips, Holiday Lights Tours, Airport Transfers, Day/Night Out (Bar Crawls), Cruising (no planned destinations). They have many returning clients and referral business from a solid reputation that the business has established. The Growth Opportunities (untapped markets) to increase volume even more by Adding booking types for travel to Sedona & Flagstaff, Adding partnerships with local business (i.e. bundled packages for party bus wrapped into the business' offerings), Adding affiliate partnerships with booking companies and party planners SEO and marketing (including social media).

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Property Features and Assets:


Market Competition and Expansion:

Tons of room for growth by adding more vehicles

Additional Details:

  • The property is Leased.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity

Relevant Links:

Request More Information is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!

    Add Businesses and/or Franchises
    To Basket For Free Information

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Review our cookies information for more details.