Request More Information Contact the Seller
- RE: 2 Award Winning Multi-Branded QSR Stores
- Contact: Skip Warner
|BBN Listing #:
|Broker Reference #:
Two Award Winning QSR Multi-Branded Store Locations and Ghost Kitchen
Two separate prime unit locations in CT. One of the stores is a single concept location serving Boba Teas and Coffee. This store is located in close proximity to the campus and dorms of a major high profile university. The second location is a shared multi-unit store front housing three highly profitable different franchises all under one roof; A Boba teas franchise, an Hawaiian Poke bowl franchise and a ghost kitchen Salad Concept.
- Dedicated and experienced franchisor team & Supply Chain Support
- Group purchasing power
- Highly customizable menu options
- Fresh quality ingredients prepared daily
- Innovative & proprietary recipes & sauces
- Minimal cooking with no expensive grills, fryers or hoods
- Ongoing development of limited time offerings
- Text & email marketing
- Digital menus
- Mobile and on-line ordering
- Third party delivery with GrubHub, UberEats and Doordash
The two (2) stores and all three franchise models were the brainchild of 2 very successful entrepreneurs who are also brothers. These stores are currently family run and are part of rapidly growing franchise systems.
Both stores provide fast food and don’t require table service. This type of restaurant is highly popular and typically offers a fast return on investment.
These franchises are favorites of Gen Z and Millennial customers as well as health-conscious families and young working professionals.
All three concepts offer the highest quality ingredients.
The larger multi-unit shared location has the advantage of allocating the fixed operating costs across the revenue streams of three separate and distinct concepts in a side-by-side footprint.
To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.
Property Features and Assets:
Both stores are Street level and located in very busy and unique neighborhoods
Market Competition and Expansion:
Competition is limited and potential growth is excellent.
Reason for Selling:
Owner relocating to West Coast
- The property is Leased.
- The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
- This is not homebased business opportunity.
- This is a franchise resale opportunity
- View more Connecticut businesses for sale
- View more Businesses For Sale in the same industry
- Sell a business online
- Find a business broker
Request More Information