Translating & Interpreting Services for Schools

Not Disclosed, OH


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$490,000 $768,545

Services: Communication, Media, Technology


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Translating & Interpreting Services for Schools Broker: Cortney Sells
Owner Financing is Available!
Purchase Price: $490,000 10% Buyer Down Payment $49,000 15% Seller Financing $73,500 75% Bank Loan $367,500 A 10% down payment of $49,000 returns $158,235 in the first year after debt payments!

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $490,000
Annual Revenue: $768,545
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $232,007
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: Not Disclosed
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 1997
Employees: 102
BBN Listing #: 289034398
Broker Reference #: OFF002

Email, Print & Share

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

Priced at $490,000, a down payment of $49,000 returns $158,235 in the first year after debt payments – a 323% return on investment! Serving large health care, municipal legal, and school systems, along with commercial businesses, Social Security Administration, and individual customers, the seller of this LSP business is willing to do performance based earnout to show vested interest. Interpreting 50+ languages accounts for 85% of revenues, with translation of 150 languages accounting for the remaining 15%. With 102 contracted employees, 75 of which are local interpreters, this business operates with low overhead, earning a 30% profit margin last year. Established in 1997, many customers have been with this firm for over twenty years and have strong working relationships to draw upon. The owner, who is willing to remain part of the team for a couple of years to ensure continuity of operations, remotely manages the day-to-day operations and completes much of the translation work. The translating duties could be distributed to a contracted employee, if desired.

Current administrative operations are completed remotely and both contracted coordinating assistants work part-time from their home. The bank of seventy-five contracted interpreters are local and take assignments throughout Northeast Ohio and work in over fifty languages. The team of twenty-five translators work in over 150 languages and are all remote hires.

This small but mighty team has grown their customer base and maintained a positive reputation in the area. To build upon current successes, investment in marketing could be effective in generating new clients as could networking with local business owners. There is complete confidence that this business will flourish again post-pandemic.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Market Competition and Expansion:

Invest in targeted marketing to reach new customers, consider upgrading technical operations to increase efficiency, network with local business owners to generate connections

Reason for Selling:

Retirement planning

Additional Details:

  • The property is owned.
  • The owner is not willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Documents:

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!