Auto-ID Systems Integrator – Sales and Service

Not Disclosed, GA

Georgia and Surrounding Areas


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$1,900,000 $3,841,847

Services: Communication, Media, Technology


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Auto-ID Systems Integrator – Sales and Service Broker: Cortney Sells
Owner Financing is Available!
Purchase Price: $1,900,000 10% Buyer Down Payment $190,000 15% Seller Financing or Equity Roll $285,000 75% Bank Loan $1,425,000

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $1,900,000
Annual Revenue: $3,841,847
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $549,991
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: $110,000
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 2005
Employees: 10
BBN Listing #: 491634398
Broker Reference #: TEC012

Email, Print & Share

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:


The average client tenure for this Georgia based auto-ID and systems integrator is 15 years. With a 96% recurring client base, this value-added reseller (VAR) focuses on traditional bar code technology, RFID technology, process improvement, equipment sales and service and custom software solutions. This company has also developed a Warehouse Mgmt. system that could be sold for $45K or if further developed for $60K.

From solution concept to the design, development and implementation, their experienced team can deliver traditional mobile and wireless solutions. 60% of their revenue comes from sales of products like data capture equipment, printing equipment and labels while the remaining 40% is from services like custom software and web development, hardware repair and network installation. Their typical network installation project runs from $80K - over $250K with this company installing as much as 1M square feet of networks for their clients and in any given year completing 10-15 projects. Their networking portfolio encompasses small businesses to Fortune 500 facilities across the country with an impeccable track record.

Primarily working with manufacturers, wholesalers, logistics and distribution, this company has been helping their clients succeed for 15 years by providing custom tailored solutions and results as promised and on time. With over 20 years professional software and database development expertise in-house, their staff's strong coupling of technical and business knowledge allows them to provide clients with world class solutions to their needs. The team consists of 7 full time employees including a senior VP, office manager, software developers with decades of experience and a process improvement resource. They also have 2-3 part time technicians who work for them as needed.

This company is proud to partner with some of the most successful and regarded companies in the IT industry like Zebra, Data Logic, Honeywell and Epson to name a few.
This company has an outstanding opportunity for growth through development and upgrade of their WMS as well as going after more network installation projects.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Reason for Selling:

Retirement Planning

Additional Details:

  • The property is leased.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Documents:

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!