Highly Profitable Catering Company

Not Disclosed, VA
Fairfax County

MRB VA 860


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$5,500,000 $8,000,000

Food & Beverage: Catering, Food Preparation


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Highly Profitable Catering Company Broker: Sam Saa

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $5,500,000
Annual Revenue: $8,000,000
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $1,800,000
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: Not Disclosed
Real Estate: VA
Year Established: 2015
Employees: Not Disclosed
BBN Listing #: 641626586
Broker Reference #: MRB VA 860

Email, Print & Share

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

Highly profitable catering company with approximately $8,000,000 in annual sales. The current owner is semi absentee and ready to retire.

This company specializes in catering services tailored to events such as weddings, corporate events, receptions, birthdays to graduations and everything in between. Around 80% being corporate and the other 20% being social.

This business currently has 28 delivery vehicles, 60 employee’s and all high end equipment in a 13,000 sf catering facility with offices and tasting rooms.

Option to purchase the building with a approximately value of $2,500,000

PROOF OF FUNDS REQUIRED.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Property Features and Assets:

Size: 13,000 sf Employees: 60 Payroll: $260,000 per month Utilities: $40,000 per year Please inquire for more information.

Reason for Selling:

Wants to retire.

Additional Details:

  • The property is leased.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!