Coffee & More - Owner Financing 80%

Not Disclosed, NJ
Monmouth County


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$80,000 $182,105

Food & Beverage: Coffee, Cafe, Dessert


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Coffee & More - Owner Financing 80% Broker: Joe Chiarello
Owner Financing is Available!
$16K down/$64K over 60 mos. @ 8%.

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $80,000
Annual Revenue: $182,105
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $33,286
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: $160,000
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 2013
Employees: 3
BBN Listing #: 54514955
Broker Reference #: 3403-17350

Email or Print Listing

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

Owner will finance 80% leaving only 20% down at closing from a buyer ($16,000).

The Franchisor is selling their corporate store and want a great franchisee for this location! You will get royal treatment from the franchisor! Super premium coffee and espresso, frappe and drinks, with a great local reputation.

· High margin business with little inventory and waste

· Already running with over 80% regular customers

· Mostly a morning business, leaving afternoons and evenings for personal time

· High growth potential in daily traffic and especially morning catering services with little competition


This Franchise serves top quality private label pour-over coffee and espresso-based drinks, frappes, chai and other beverages plus bagels, pastries, sandwiches and more in casual and friendly environment. Products can also be ordered online and delivered through DoorDash and Uber Eats. They also offer a breakfast and lunch catering menu ordered through EZ Cater.

This is a great opportunity for a hands-on operator to grow this business even MORE!

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Property Features and Assets:

Assets = $200,000

Reason for Selling:

Turning into Franchise instead of corporate owned.

Additional Details:

  • The property is leased.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!