Commercial and Residential Cleaning Services Co.

Not Disclosed, IN

Northern Indiana


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
Not Disclosed $452,529

Services: Cleaning


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Commercial and Residential Cleaning Services Co. Broker: Calder Capital
Owner Financing is Available!
Limited Seller-Financing Available for Qualified Buyers.

Quick Facts

Asking Price: Not Disclosed
Annual Revenue: $452,529
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $148,313
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: Not Disclosed
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 2005
Employees: 12
BBN Listing #: 651445079
Broker Reference #: 146

Email or Print Listing

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

This opportunity is a commercial and residential cleaning service business for sale in Northern Indiana. The Company fulfills the needs of a vast range of clients, from individual residential houses to large commercial and corporate facilities. The owner of the Business estimates that approximately 60% of the Business's revenue is derived from commercial accounts while the remaining 40% is earned from residential accounts. Whether it be a routine cleaning or a special occasion, the Company’s unmatched attention to detail has cemented the Business’s reputation within the greater Northern Indiana area.

The Company was founded nearly two decades ago and is owned and operated by the original founder. The owner is actively involved in the Business and field operations on a day-to-day basis as they enjoy working hands-on alongside the Company’s employees. The owner’s oversight responsibilities include answering phone calls, responding to emails, providing quotes to prospective clients, scheduling, and billing. Meanwhile, the purchasing and distribution of cleaning products and supplies is handled by a separate employee.

The Company’s staff is comprised of a team of 12 core individuals who can handle any job. Whether it be a commercial office complex or a residential real estate showing, the team is well-versed when it comes to transforming any space. The Company maintains relationships with local staffing and temporary agencies to access additional labor on an as-needed basis. The average tenure of full-time employees ranges from 4 to 10 years.

Thank you for reading this overview. The extent of the information that we are publicly permitted to reveal about this opportunity is contained in this overview. Please submit your contact information in the provided form. We have automated the processing of NDAs and sending of information for speed and efficiency. You will be sent a link to our online NDA. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE NDA LINK, PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL. If the email cannot be found, please email us and request a PDF version.

Once we receive your NDA and answers to some basic questions, the Confidential Information Memorandum (CIM) will be sent to you by the project manager.

IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A FOLLOW-UP EMAIL AFTER YOU SUBMIT YOUR NDA, PLEASE CHECK YOUR
JUNK MAIL FIRST. If you do not see the email there, please email us for support. Thank you in advance!

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Property Features and Assets:

The Company does not have a centralized facility; however, all cleaning supplies and products are stored within a 10’ by 20’ storage unit. The owner completes all management related responsibilities (answering phones, responding to emails, scheduling, billing, etc.) from a home office located within their personal residence. This space is not necessary for the operations of the Business as new ownership could fulfill these duties from any remote location.

Market Competition and Expansion:

Investment Highlights Include: (1) Diversified Client Base (2) Solidified Company Reputation Growth Opportunities Include: (1) Franchising Additional Locations (2) Increase Retail Service Offerings

Reason for Selling:

Ownership would like to pursue retirement.

Additional Details:

  • The property is leased.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!