Request More Information Contact the Seller
- RE: Unique Commercial Equipment Service Repair Company
- Contact: Skip Warner
|BBN Listing #:
|Broker Reference #:
The company operates in a highly profitable niche market repairing and servicing commercial equipment in higher-end luxury buildings in and around New York city. The company has 450-500 of its building clients on a regularly scheduled maintenance program which provides the company with a very sticky customer base of recurring revenues and profits on a consistent basis. At the core of the company’s success is their ability to be very responses to machinery breakdowns. Their clients regard the company so highly because they know if there is a breakdown the company’s field techs will be on location at the building within 24 hours and many times the same day.
The company’s services include:
- Rapid repair of all major brands of machinery
- Monthly safety inspections
- Through on-site mechanical maintenance
- Preventive maintenance contracts to extend machinery lifespan
- Work includes: machinery calibration, lubrication of moving parts, cleaning & degreasing, adjustments to electronics, belts and motor components & brushes
The company was founded in 1996. The owners have over 40 years of relevant industry experience and for the last 26 years the owners have provided full turn-key repair & maintenance services to their client base of over 500 luxury New York City and suburban building, educational institutions, and hotels. The majority of the buildings being services are on a regularly scheduled quarterly or semiannual preventive maintenance programs which are at the core of the company’s service offerings.
To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.
Property Features and Assets:
Monthly Rent: $3,975 Includes all utilities. Current lease expires May 2024 and can be extended or the business could be relocated at that time. Square Footage: 1,700 Type of Location: Commercial Building with Office & Warehouse Space.
Market Competition and Expansion:
Competition: Limited Potential Growth: Exceptional Owner Qualifications: Prior business experience a plus.
Reason for Selling:
- The property is Leased.
- The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
- This is not homebased business opportunity.
- This is not a franchise resale opportunity
- View more New York businesses for sale
- View more Businesses For Sale in the same industry
- Sell a business online
- Find a business broker
Request More Information