Delicious, Fun & Profitable niche opportunity

Confidential, FL


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
Not Disclosed Not Disclosed

Services: Non-classifiable


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Delicious, Fun & Profitable niche opportunity Broker: Wes Greer
Owner Financing is Available!

Quick Facts

Asking Price: Not Disclosed
Annual Revenue: Not Disclosed
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: Not Disclosed
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: Not Disclosed
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: Not Disclosed
Employees: 7
BBN Listing #: 950663254
Broker Reference #: JACKSFL003-N1

Email or Print Listing

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

A fun business with a product that people get excited about. Consumers are focused on more healthy choices, especially when it comes to treats and snacks. A profitable business with growing sales and cash flow. The Company boasts cashflow/seller’s discretionary earnings of over $179,648.00 in 2020. Products are ordered for various occasions including birthdays, graduations, anniversaries, baby showers, corporate events, and gifts, etc. The Company delivers the arrangements in a refrigerated truck. The Company estimates that approximately 90% of all sales request the delivery option. Store Pick-Ups and Walk-ins account for the remaining 10%. A majority (approximately 75%) of the Company’s sales are made through Internet and pre-orders. The remaining 25% are phone orders and walk-in sales.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Reason for Selling:

Retirement

Additional Details:

  • The property is leased.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!