Request More Information Contact the Seller

  • RE:  Drapery & Blinds Business
  • Contact:  Not Disclosed
Owner Financing is Available!
Buyer Down Payment $20,000Seller Financing $20,000Bank Loan $58,000

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $98,000
Annual Revenue: $360,068
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $138,100
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: Not Disclosed
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 1996
Employees: Not Disclosed
BBN Listing #: 945674
Broker Reference #: AEI027-E

Email or Print Listing

Business Overview :

This design business focuses on window coverings and was founded in 1996, serving the community for nearly three decades. Specializing in custom curtains, shades, and blinds, this business offers a wide range of services including blind installation, window treatments, shutter installation, and drapery installation. The majority of their clients are regular homeowners, accounting for approximately 80% of their customer base. They also have some commercial work including Schools and Fire Houses, making up the remaining 20% of their projects. The owner manages the day-to-day operations and utilizes a sub contractor for all installations. The seller is planning for retirement and is willing to provide a comprehensive training period to ensure a smooth transition of ownership. This is a part time business where the owner enjoys assisting clients. She measures windows, helps select their products, provides an estimate, and places the order for the client. One potential avenue for expansion is through increased advertising efforts in the neighboring communities. Additionally, expanding the geographic region served by the business and pursuing more commercial work can open up new opportunities for growth. You can buy this with $20,000 down and make $68,616 in the first year!

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Market Competition and Expansion:

Growth Opportunities: Work full time, advertise in neighboring communities, and pursue more commercial work.

Reason for Selling:

Retirement

Additional Details:

  • The property is Leased.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity

Documents:

Relevant Links:

Request More Information

BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!

    Add Businesses and/or Franchises
    To Basket For Free Information

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Review our cookies information for more details.