Essential Translation & Interpretation Service

Confidential, FL
Palm Beach County


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$899,000 $1,174,022

Services: Professional


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Essential Translation & Interpretation Service Broker: Ryan Cave

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $899,000
Annual Revenue: $1,174,022
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $325,364
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: Not Disclosed
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 1996
Employees: Not Disclosed
BBN Listing #: 893143978
Broker Reference #: BOCARFL001-N848

Email, Print & Share

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

Essential business in the age of social distancing providing essential translation and interpretation services in the international melting pot of foreign languages and cultures that define South Florida (Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach). Over 24 years, the owner has built a well-oiled, award-winning linguistic machine serving the needs of large corporations, law firms, government agencies and insurance companies. 70% repeat business comes from clients who have relied on the company for two decades, while the other 30% of new clients are generated with minimal marketing expense (YP, social media, professional organizations). Ideal opportunity for a foreign buyer who is passionate about languages, cross-cultural interaction, relationship building and emerging technologies. New social distancing norms make the home-based aspect of this business even more viable going forward, as more clients gravitate to Zoom and other online platforms for their online translation and live interpreting needs. In fact, government agencies are now channeling more over-the-phone jobs to the business. Owner will provide up to 1 month of training for a new owner which involves booking new business, scheduling the multilingual contractors, and billing the clients for services performed. This Florida based Essential Translation & Interpretation Service Company for sale is presented by Sunbelt Business Brokers of South Florida, a division of SUNBELT, the largest organization of business brokers and M&A professionals in the world. With a local presence and global marketing reach, Sunbelt Business Brokers of South Florida has provided main-street and lower middle market business owners and buyers with unsurpassed deal expertise for nearly 20 years. For more information on this business for sale contact Patrick Archer at patrick.archer@sunbeltnetwork.com or 772-444-7355.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Reason for Selling:

Retirement

Additional Details:

  • The property is owned.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!