Established Home Health with Upside Potential

Columbus, OH
Franklin County


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$400,000 $739,000

Services: Medical, Dental


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Established Home Health with Upside Potential Broker: Emmet Apolinario

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $400,000
Annual Revenue: $739,000
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $156,000
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: Not Disclosed
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: Not Disclosed
Employees: Not Disclosed
BBN Listing #: 642238790
Broker Reference #: COLUMOH002-N257

Email, Print & Share

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

One of the fastest growing demographics in America today is the aging population. Hospital care is being extended to the home and a business model that can provide this alternative care is poised for growth. Acquiring an established business operation, over a start-up or franchised model, with existing licensing will overcome the challenges and difficulties of starting a new business. The need for established and turnkey Home Healthcare and Home Care service business will continue to grow moving forward. Beginning 2011, 10,000 American’s turn the age of 65. That is the “tsunami of a trend” to consider. This growing population demographics will eclipse the upcoming trend and economy. Position yourself to service this growing trend. This Home Health Care is Medicare, Medicaid and Passport (COAA) and DODD certified. This business serves clients in the comfort of their own homes. Marketing currently only involves physician referrals, brochures and word of mouth. A new owner should focus on growing the business through additional advertising and medical and health aide recruitment . Employees include 7 nurses and 28 aides. In 2018 skilled patients composed 75% of clients, while non-skilled made up the remaining 25%. The owners of this home health care company are wanting to pursue new endeavors.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Additional Details:

  • The property is owned.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!