**Under Contract** 11 FedEx Ground P&D Routes

Denver, CO
Denver County

Denver Metro Area


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$800,000 $1,216,273

Services: Transportation - Trucking, Rail, Transit


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: **Under Contract** 11 FedEx Ground P&D Routes Broker: Todd Whitfield
License #: 4746179
Owner Financing is Available!
Seller is willing to provide within market levels of seller financing.

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $800,000
Annual Revenue: $1,216,273
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $260,178
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: $180,000
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 2003
Employees: 11
BBN Listing #: 944559607
Broker Reference #: Not Disclosed

Email, Print & Share

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

These routes are in the high growth Denver metro area. Revenue grew +22% for 2019 and is projected to grow 15-20% in the future given Ecommerce, SmartPost integration and booming Colorado economy.

No selling, marketing, inventory or real estate required. This is a SBA loan approved business.

Key Details:
• This business operates out of a new “co-location” terminal in the Denver area
• The routes are ISP scale compliant
• 70% overlapped (Ground + HD) with plan in place for remaining 30%
• Strong Cash Flow margins of 20%
• 14 trucks are included in the sale. All vehicles transfer to a new owner free and clear of loans - Truck fleet value estimated at $180,000
• Very tax efficient business given vehicle depreciation

Assuming 20% down, this business can be purchased with as little as $160,000 down.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Market Competition and Expansion:

These are some of the fastest growing areas of the Denver Metro Area (+22% y/y for 2019). Growth is expected to continue due to increasing online shopping penetration rates, integration of SmartPost (20-50% more volume), integration of FedEx Express volumes and continued market share gains from UPS/USPS.

Reason for Selling:

Retirement

Additional Details:

  • The property is owned.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Documents:

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!