Commercial Floor Installation and Paint Subcont...

Confidential, OK
Kingfisher County


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$289,000 $818,479

Services: Construction, Contractors


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Commercial Floor Installation and Paint Subcont... Broker: Brian Jones

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $289,000
Annual Revenue: $818,479
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $121,378
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: Not Disclosed
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 2017
Employees: 10
BBN Listing #: 485655966
Broker Reference #: OKLAHOK002-N11

Email, Print & Share

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

Focusing on Tile, Polished Concrete, Vinyl Flooring, Epoxy, Carpet, and Tile installation and recently, expanding into Paint Services, this business works exclusively with general contractors in the central region and is growing quickly. The Owner initially was an investor in 2018, but after seeing that is was being poorly managed, took over in early 2019, and the business prospered. Approximately 75% of the revenue is from government-related (schools, government buildings, etc.), and 60% of the revenue is from direct relationships with general contractors with the other 40% is through www.isqft.com. In both cases, this business has an excellent reputation, which is why it is growing so quickly. Even better, there is over $500K business already booked for 2020 and is capable of doubling revenue YOY for 2020. Lastly, this business can be located anywhere in OK, AR, KS or N. TX

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Reason for Selling:

Focus on other business ventures

Additional Details:

  • The property is leased.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!