Full Service Residential Glass Franchise

Not Disclosed, MO
Greene County

Greene County


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$545,000 $877,883

Services: Construction, Contractors


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Full Service Residential Glass Franchise Broker: Dan Vinson-Davis

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $545,000
Annual Revenue: $877,883
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $226,283
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: $81,840
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 2008
Employees: 6
BBN Listing #: 666360079
Broker Reference #: 78293-355825

Email or Print Listing

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

Opportunity for a well-established local glass business with an experienced team and stellar reputation. The company specializes in residential window repair, replacement glass, shower glass, bathroom mirrors, shelving, tables, home fitness rooms, retail storefronts, offices, and more.
Business is Recession/Pandemic Proof. Sales were up 31% YOY 2020 z during the pandemic and up 47% now in 2021. Sales and profits are increasing steadily with minimal sales and marketing expenses.
Glass is essential to daily living, not optional. All dual pane glass will fail at some point, and it will need to be replaced.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Property Features and Assets:

Current location is very suitable for the business. It is close to our market and highway access is close. The building meets the current needs of the business and has room to support growth as well. Office / Warehouse. Additional 2,000 sq. ft. available for future growth and expansion.

Market Competition and Expansion:

We are a Residential Glass Shop. We are a window repair company and provide sales and installation of replacement items that fix windows - keeping people from having to buy expensive replacement windows. 75% of sales consist of replacement glass and parts for window. We are also a Shower Glass sales and installation company, this makes up the remaining 25% of sales. The Shower Glass sales and installation is a rapidly growing sector of this business. This business is Recession-Proof and Pandemic-Proof. Proven with steady 13-year track record of growth. Uniquely positioned in a category that has traditionally shown economic resilience over the years. That’s the home services category. We are a services company, a home improvement company, and a restoration business, all rolled into one. Here are some promising economic indicators that all point to this opportunity being a wise choice for savvy entrepreneurs looking for a great long-term business opportunity. 2018 spending on glass & glazing was $13.9 billion, with 2019 increasing to $15.2 billion. (+9.3%). The glass & glazing spending has grown at an average of +11% annually since 2012. Homeowners are estimated to have spent $328 billion in remodeling expenditures in 2019 and $330 billion in 2020. Demand for for residential windows and doors is expected to continue to rise at an average of 4.8% annually. 2021 demand for doors and windows expected to be $34.3 billion. Total housing starts are expected to hit 1.3 million units in 2020, up more than 2% from last year. Single-family starts are forecast to increase more than 3% from 2019 to about 920,000 units. $330 Billion was spent 2020 on improvements, maintenance, and repairs. $34 Billion is the Anticipated Spending Nationwide for Residential Doors & Windows by 2021 2019 Premium Report on Glass & Glazing Contractors Copyright © 2019 Anything Research Harvard University Joint Center for Housing Studies Freedonia Group – Windows & Doors – Demand and Sales Forecasts, Market Share, Market Size, Market Leaders Leading Indicator of Remodeling Activity (LIRA) Remodeling Magazine Door and Window Market Magazine US Glass News

Reason for Selling:

Other business interest and opportunity

Additional Details:

  • The property is leased.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!