Request More Information Contact the Seller
- RE: Graphics And Marketing Resale - Strong Cash Flow
- Contact: Daniel Hayes
|BBN Listing #:
|Broker Reference #:
Since 1977, this Marketing•Print•Mail franchise has been serving businesses in Portland; offering the latest technologies in marketing and print communication services including print, mail services, graphic design, web, e-marketing campaigns, display and related marketing services to small to medium sized businesses and organizations. Inventory accompanying this sale includes but is not limited to, a fully equipped bindery, lobby, and office area. The business provides its diverse customers with quality marketing communications services; driving multiple revenue streams and high percentages of repeat accounts. The Company gives each franchised unit access to proprietary and proven systems to enhance the business performance and growth.
As a new owner you will utilize the robust marketing assets and operations resources of this global franchisor to leverage your own unique personal brand, experience, and skills in the local B2B market. Full training and ongoing support will be included.
- High Gross Profit Margins
- Multiple Revenue Streams
- Grow from one location
- Professional, skilled employees.
- Family friendly business hours, Mon - Fri 8 - 5
- National franchise with strong marketing, training and support
- Inventory and Assets, FF&E included.
To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.
Property Features and Assets:
Excellent location with ready access to hundreds of B2B prospects. Asking Price for this existing shop includes light manufacturing assets, featuring up-to-date digital technology for in-house production, mailing, and fulfillment of integrated marketing materials and service.
Market Competition and Expansion:
Well-established business with loyal customer base.
Reason for Selling:
- The property is Leased.
- The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
- This is not homebased business opportunity.
- This is a franchise resale opportunity
- View more Oregon businesses for sale
- View more Businesses For Sale in the same industry
- Sell a business online
- Find a business broker
Request More Information