High-Growth Company in the Construction Industr...

Knoxville, TN


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$975,000 $2,864,000

Services: Construction, Contractors


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: High-Growth Company in the Construction Industr... Broker: Blake Henry

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $975,000
Annual Revenue: $2,864,000
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $430,000
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: Not Disclosed
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 2009
Employees: Not Disclosed
BBN Listing #: 517351840
Broker Reference #: KNOXVTN002-N19

Email, Print & Share

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

Since opening in 2009, this company has seen strong and consistent growth year-over-year. They have a tremendous reputation amongst regional building contractors which has significantly increased its commercial contracts. Their commercial business makes up roughly 75% of their overall business with the other 25% coming from residential business. They currently have several large commercial contracts that will transition with the business sell. From 2016 to 2018 alone, they have grown by more than 59% and are currently on pace to grow another 15%+ in Revenue from 2018 to 2019. Revenue for 2019 is on pace for around $4M+. Over that same period of time, Seller Discretionary Earnings have grown as a result of Revenue with 13.4% net margins in 2018. Seller Discretionary Earning for 2018 was nearly $506K.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Reason for Selling:

The seller is willing to train and transition the purchaser for a mutually agreeable period immediately following closing to ensure a smooth and seamless transition. Seller is willing to sign a non-compete, and is selling with the intent to retire.

Additional Details:

  • The property is owned.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!