HVAC Service Provider

Not Disclosed, NJ

Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$2,850,000 $755,000

Services: Construction, Contractors

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: HVAC Service Provider Broker: Edward Fitzgerald

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $2,850,000
Annual Revenue: $755,000
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $3,000,000
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: Not Disclosed
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 1985
Employees: 8
BBN Listing #: 666749983
Broker Reference #: S-2240-G

Email or Print Listing

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

Business Overview:

The Company specializes in the installation, repair, and maintenance of heating and cooling systems for residential and commercial properties. Founded over 30 years ago, it has established itself as a leading service provider within its geographic market. Through its high-quality workmanship, the Company has developed a strong reputation which it has leveraged to build a robust, loyal customer base which generates steady revenue streams year after year. Furthermore, its standing as a preferred independent dealer for several leading manufacturers ensures the Company’s access to cutting edge, market leading products to offer its clients.

Through its independent dealer partnerships with top manufacturers, the Company is able to offer a vast array of products which include, but is not limited to, air conditioners, furnaces, water boilers, humidifiers & dehumidifiers, ventilation systems, and various other heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) systems and components. Approximately 65% of annual revenue is generated through residential clients with the remaining 35% attributable to commercial clients. The Company’s coverage area is approximately a 30-mile radius from its Northern New Jersey facilities.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Property Features and Assets:

15,000 Square foot New Jersey Headquarters.

Market Competition and Expansion:

Competition: The Company has developed a strong reputation within its geographic market becoming a trusted service provider to its customer base. Leveraging its preferred independent dealer status with leading manufacturers, the Company maintains consistent access to market leading products. The workforce comprises of highly knowledgeable, long-tenured workers that deliver a high-quality level of workmanship. Growth & Expansion: Over more than 30 years of providing quality service, the Company has established itself as a leading HVACR contractor in its geographic market. Growth has been steady throughout the years and has been particularly strong in recent periods. With 2022 revenues expected to exceed $3 million, the Company will have doubled sales in just 5 years. Some immediate growth opportunities include expanding its geographical footprint, increasing its workforce to create additional capacity, and developing its preventive maintenance program.

Reason for Selling:

Retirement/Succession Planning.

Additional Details:

  • The property is leased.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!