Laundry & Cleaning Supply Manuf. and Dist. - 2684

Kings County, NY
Kings County


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$1,700,000 $5,400,000

Services: Dry Cleaning & Laundry


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Laundry & Cleaning Supply Manuf. and Dist. - 2684 Broker: Melvin L. Vaz

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $1,700,000
Annual Revenue: $5,400,000
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $400,000
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: Not Disclosed
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: Not Disclosed
Employees: 24
BBN Listing #: 28894447
Broker Reference #: 26842

Email, Print & Share

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

Laundry & Cleaning Supply Manufacturing and Distribution. This Brooklyn based business manufactures and distributes laundry and cleaning supplies to the tri-state area. The business is located in a 10,000 square feet warehouse that is leased at $12,500 per month. The sale price includes all manufacturing equipment and eight delivery trucks. Sale price does not include inventory. While the owner has specialized in the retail laundry industry (90% of sales. The other 10% is to retail dry cleaners), there is room for growth in many other areas such as restaurants, car washes, and commercial laundries. The business has over seven hundred customers. The owner has owned the business since 1991 and the business has seen growth every year since then. They sell over 128 items B to B. THERE IS NO WEBSITE OR SALES TEAM. These additions could grow the business significantly. There are only 2 other companies in this space in all of NY State. In the past year the business grossed approx. $5,400,000.00 (sales consist of cash and credit) with a net income of approximately $400,000. THE SELLER WILL PROVIDE FULL FINANCIALS IN FACE TO FACE MEETINGS ONLY. The owner is willing to stay on for at least 3-6 months to aid in a smooth transition. We ask that any candidates provide proof of liquid funds for at least $700,000 ($500,000 down payment and $200,000 in inventory). We are seeking a serious and qualified buyer with the funds and some business experience.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Reason for Selling:

Retirement

Additional Details:

  • The property is leased.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!