Light Manufacturing Company

Not Disclosed, GA

Bedroom community just north of the Atlanta area


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$495,000 $945,328

Manufacturing: Metal Products


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Light Manufacturing Company Broker: Jeff Merry
License #: 242824

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $495,000
Annual Revenue: $945,328
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $187,419
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: $50,000
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 2002
Employees: 5
BBN Listing #: 733428642
Broker Reference #: TBH571

Email or Print Listing

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

This acquisition opportunity is a light manufacturing business. The company manufactures and installs commercial kitchen exhaust hood systems and other custom metal products such as HVAC ducting, and food truck exhaust venting systems etc. They also perform exhaust and return air fan repair, removal, and installation. They work directly with business owners to design, manufacture, and install hoods in customer’s kitchens.
• The majority (approximately 90%) of revenue is generated from hood fabrication and installs. Custom fabrication accounts for the remaining 10% of revenues.
• NO RETAIL TRADE. Typical customers are restaurant owners and food truck owners.
• The business service area is all of Georgia, excluding Atlanta. This area is currently not served by owner preference. Thus, there exists a great opportunity to increase revenues with the addition of the Atlanta market.
• Additional opportunities to increase sales include attending food truck conventions and implementing a structured marketing plan. The current owner does zero marketing and has built a prosperous business since 2002 by customer referral only!
The business is staffed with three fabricators, one welder, and an office administrator besides the owner. The owner manages the day-to-day operations of the business as well as fabrication and costing.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Property Features and Assets:

The business is located in a bedroom community just north of the Atlanta area. The standalone business facility is leased at $1,900 per month and contains 2,400 square feet of space including 120 square feet of office space. The building has 2 bay doors and 3 exterior doors.

Reason for Selling:

Retirement

Additional Details:

  • The property is leased.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!