Machine & Tool Shop

Not Disclosed, MI
Macomb County


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$125,000 $247,499

Manufacturing: Machinery


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Machine & Tool Shop Broker: Inquiry
Owner Financing is Available!
Seller financing available with $75,000 down payment.

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $125,000
Annual Revenue: $247,499
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $57,282
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: Not Disclosed
Real Estate: $200,000
Year Established: 1980
Employees: 3
BBN Listing #: 94132679
Broker Reference #: B2642

Email or Print Listing

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

This is a well-established and successful machine/tool shop in the south west part of Macomb County. The business has been established for over 40 years and has a strong database of customers. 70%-80% of the customers are from the automotive business and the remaining 20%-30% are customers within the aerospace field. The business has a strong long-term history with these customers since they have been working together for over 40 years. The owner also has great connections with the metal suppliers and that ensures him to have the raw materials needed to do the jobs at hand.

The business specializes in precision turning, milling, die-forging, tool details, fixtures, and many other machining services. The business has all the machinery that is needed to do these kinds of jobs within its 3,500 Square Feet building. All the machines are well maintained and the employees are skillfully trained to operate them. The building is on a major road with over 2,500 Square Feet of workshop area and offices upfront. The building and business are both for sale with a package price of $325,000.

Prior to 2019, the business had annual sales of $550,000 consistently. In 2019 the seller decided to slow down for retirement and the 2019 sales were $247,498 but the seller still had a healthy cash flow of $57,281. There is still tremendous room to grow and expand with bringing on new customers within the automotive/aerospace market. With many businesses bringing manufacturing back to the U.S this is a great opportunity to acquire this shop with its history and machines and start being a top-rated supplier again.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Reason for Selling:

Retirement

Additional Details:

  • The property is owned.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!