New Lower Price Maui Window Coverings Business

Not Disclosed, HI
Maui County


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$320,000 $600,000

Retail: Home Improvement

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: New Lower Price Maui Window Coverings Business Broker: Elizabeth
Owner Financing is Available!

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $320,000
Annual Revenue: $600,000
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $312,761
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: Not Disclosed
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 1988
Employees: 1
BBN Listing #: 352748018
Broker Reference #: Not Disclosed

Email, Print & Share

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

Business Overview:

Profitable Window Covering business. This is a 30+ year, well-established, highly profitable family based Maui window covering company. The business is primarily operated by one of the two owners. The "primary" owner works a steady 40 hours a week while the "second" owner believes he spends less than 10 hours a week on the business. As they work out of their house, the business runs with low overhead and has been profitable since its 1988 inception. The company "bounced" back from the 2008-2009 recession by the end of 2010. Revenues for the six latest post-Covid months are averaging about $44,000 (down about 25%) with monthly gross profits still a sizable $19,000. They provide window coverings and installation to the home renovation, vacation rental, hotel, and the new home market. The cash-flow figure below represents 2019 adjusted for working from home with no upholstery revenue/expenses but also with no office lease/related expenses. Sellers recently sold their dedicated industrial office unit, moving their office into their home as they operated for the first 25 years of the business life. Owner willing to provide up to $80K in Seller Financing.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Property Features and Assets:

This is a home based business.

Market Competition and Expansion:

While a number of other companies sell similar products, they have relatively virtually no competitors offering custom products and installation services in the Kihei/Wailea area. As Maui's new home market and vacation rental market continues to grow, so will this business. Their current web-presence is strong but additional opportunities are available to further the growth. 60% of company revenues come from existing home-owners while the remaining 40% come from vacation rental related units.

Reason for Selling:


Additional Details:

  • The property is owned.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!