Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE:  Mechanical Advisory Firm Recurring Clients Are 90% Contact:  Cortney Sells
Owner Financing is Available!
Purchase Price: $11,750,000 CAD 15% Buyer Down Payment$1,762,500 15% Seller Financing or Equity$1,762,500 70% Bank Loan$8,225,000 A 15% down payment of $1,762,500 returns $1,104,512 in the first year after debt payments!

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $11,750,000
Annual Revenue: $6,600,020
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $2,416,800
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: $2,161,951
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 1992
Employees: 4
BBN Listing #: 381234398
Broker Reference #: TRA023

Email or Print Listing

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

Business Overview:

With 90% of revenue coming from recurring clients, this mechanical advisory company subcontracts almost all their labor. They have been serving major commercial clients since 1992 in HVAC, mechanical, and plumbing and 80% of their business is from new construction with the remaining 20% coming from maintenance & repairs work. Deemed an essential business amid the pandemic, this company’s largest customers are food processing facilities and Amazon distribution centers, with a strong foothold in the logistical and institutional sectors. Their highly experienced team with 5 year tenures, has over 100 years of combined experience; it consists of the owner, who acts as General Manager, plus 1 Project Manager, 1 Estimator, 1 Office Manager/Bookkeeper, and subcontractors as needed (3 of which are exclusive to this company).

Using proprietary software that tracks the breakdown of all of their costs for each individual project has set them apart from the competition; it allows them to be exceptionally cost-conscious and pursue jobs that match their skill set, while being cost-effective. Clients know this company will always stay on budget. In addition, they have never lost money on a project due to their scientific approach to pricing.

Established in 1992, they are a legacy company in the construction world; they receive invitations from the contracting and construction communities to bid a job and have a current win rate on bids of 50%! This company does not market and advertising as 100% of their customers come from referrals from existing customers. With a current backlog of $6.5M, the team is committed to seeing a job through from beginning to end, from the bidding process to coordinating the resources and installation needed for the project. Services include plumbing, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, sprinklers, industrial gas fitting, steam fitting, process piping, and pneumatics.

This would be a fantastic bolt-on opportunity for a control’s contractor, electrician, or civil contractor. Creating synergy between two companies would be an incredible opportunity to expand the market share and boost revenue.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Market Competition and Expansion:

Great bolt-on opportunity for a business owner in electrical contracting field; Create synergy and expand market share.

Reason for Selling:

Retirement Planning.

Additional Details:

  • The property is Leased.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity


Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

Here are some of the similar listings you can choose from is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!

    Add Businesses and/or Franchises
    To Basket For Free Information

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Review our cookies information for more details.