Medical Practice with Ambulatory Surgery Center...

Milwaukee, WI
Milwaukee County

Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$1,095,000 $2,625,060

Miscellaneous: Non-classifiable

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Medical Practice with Ambulatory Surgery Center... Broker: Ed Krajcir

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $1,095,000
Annual Revenue: $2,625,060
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: Not Disclosed
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: Not Disclosed
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: Not Disclosed
Employees: Not Disclosed
BBN Listing #: 660164295
Broker Reference #: BROOKWI001-52256

Email or Print Listing

Request More Information
Contact the Seller

Business Overview:

Highlights: - Move in ready with inventory included - AAAHC Accredited - Growing demand for industry - Participates with most major insurance carriers, including Medicare and Medicaid - Excellent opportunity for a single or multi-licensed provider - Well-trained and highly skilled staff in place - Growth potential notably through increased marketing efforts Summary: This is a well-established, independently owned, interdisciplinary medical practice with ambulatory surgery center. Located in busy metro area, this comprehensive practice has a team of health professionals that care for patients by using a variety of evidence-based approaches. The real estate is for sale in addition to the business. The approximately 9,000 sq. ft. facility is one story and has its own asphalt paved parking lot. Almost 80% of the facility is designated for serving the medical practice plus staff and storage areas. The remaining 20% handles the ASC unit. This business is an ideal acquisition for an existing physician/physician practice to expand geographically, or another specialty practice. Seller seeks a licensed buyer with financial resources to complete a transaction. Seller is willing to negotiate a non-compete agreement and reasonable transition period. Upon completing an NDA, you will receive an overview CIM. Qualified Buyers will then be able to view financial documents.

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Additional Details:

  • The property is owned.
  • The owner is not willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!