Metal Fabrication Shop

Sanford, FL
Seminole County

Retail & Industrial area


Asking Price: Annual Revenue:
$600,000 $869,799

Manufacturing: Metal Products


Request More Information
Contact the Seller

RE: Metal Fabrication Shop Broker: John Hoyt
License #: CQ1011052
Owner Financing is Available!
Lender pre-qualified with $160,000 down.

Quick Facts

Asking Price: $600,000
Annual Revenue: $869,799
Net Profit: Not Disclosed
Cash Flow: $322,080
Total Debt: Not Disclosed
FF&E: $100,000
Real Estate: Not Disclosed
Year Established: 1986
Employees: 5
BBN Listing #: 613128180
Broker Reference #: 411-07202

Email or Print Listing

Request More Information
Contact the Seller


Business Overview:

** UNDER CONTRACT **This successful business has been a fixture in Seminole County for more than 30 years. The business has 3 revenue streams. Retail sales of trailer parts contributes approximately 15% of revenue. Metal sales of sheets, shapes and plates total 35% of revenue. Metal fabrication and repairs contribute 50%. These revenues are achieved with no advertising. The business serves many customers including local government, fire and police departments plus other commercial accounts. Revenue and profits are up! Available with or without real estate. Very stable and ready to grow. 2021 numbers are up! ** UNDER CONTRACT**

To request more information regarding this listing, simply check the ADD TO REQUEST INFO BASKET button and when you are done searching and have made all your selections, simply click on the REQUEST INFO button at the bottom of the page.

Property Features and Assets:

4,056 square feet metal building is available for sale at $600,000. Buy business and real estate for great terms. Additional real estate available for expansion.

Market Competition and Expansion:

Very few competitors in the local area.

Reason for Selling:

Retirement

Additional Details:

  • The property is owned.
  • The owner is willing to train/assist the new owner.
  • This is not a homebased business opportunity.
  • This is not a franchise resale opportunity.

Relevant Links:

Request More Information
Contact the Seller



BusinessBroker.net is one of the largest business for sale marketplaces in the world that connects tens-of-thousands of business buyers and sellers every month. Sell a Business Online or if you’re a broker or a commercial agent sign up for a Business Broker Membership today!